[#<Spree::Image id: 2398733, viewable_id: 5422950, viewable_type: "Spree::Variant", attachment_width: nil, attachment_height: nil, attachment_file_size: nil, position: 1, attachment_content_type: nil, attachment_file_name: nil, type: "Spree::Image", attachment_updated_at: nil, alt: nil, created_at: "2020-06-03 12:43:31", updated_at: "2020-06-03 12:43:31">]
Discipline Strategy: A Guide to Making a Great Decision, Becoming Your Own Guru, and Accomplishing Your Goal
Minimum Order Quantity: 25
Free Domestic Ground Shipping on All Orders Over $100
Change begins with a decision. To move beyond that decision to positive life change requires discipline. In Discipline Strategy, Dr. Coomer translates the word DISCIPLINE into an acronym for a ten-step life change process.
Don’t be uncertain or confused for another day. You can become the hero of your own life’s story. The DISCIPLINE STRATEGY® approach works for both business and personal challenges and will guide you from the point of decision to accomplishment.
Dr. Coomer is a serial entrepreneur and personality researcher with a deep understanding of how personality impacts performance. To enhance your ability to implement the DISCIPLINE STRATEGY® process, this book includes a free comprehensive personality assessment.
Many of today’s self-help books offer a prescription for change but fail to provide an answer to your specific challenges. A better approach is to learn a process that supports genuine change and allows you to become your own customized expert. In this way, you’ll learn to:
• [DECIDE] Make sound decisions.
• [INVESTIGATE] Investigate relevant topics.
• [SORT] Sort through information with a critical eye.
• [CONCEIVE] Conceive a detailed plan.
• [IMPLEMENT] Implement the plan.
• [PERSEVERE] Move forward with passion and perseverance.
• [LOOP] Use a feedback loop to evaluate your progress and make adjustments where needed.
• [INTENSIFY] Intensify your efforts where appropriate.
• [NOTICE] Take notice of what you have accomplished.
• [ENJOY] Enjoy the fruits of your labors using the positive psychology concept of PERMA.
This is your roadmap for change, the ultimate guide to making a great decision, becoming your own guru, and accomplishing your goal.