You Do You: How to Be Who You Are and Use What You've Got to Get What You Want
Minimum Order Quantity: 25
From the New York Times bestselling author of The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck and Get Your Sh*t Together comes more straight talk about how to stand up for who you are and what you really want, need, and deserve--showing when it's okay to be selfish, why it's pointless to be perfect, and how to be "difficult."
- The Tyranny of "Just Because"
- The social contract and how to amend it
- Turning "flaws" into strengths--aka "mental redecorating"
- Why it's not your job to be nice
- Letting your freak flag fly
- How to take risks, silence the doubters, and prove the haters wrong