- [#<Spree::Image id: 2609445, viewable_id: 3996236, viewable_type: "Spree::Variant", attachment_width: nil, attachment_height: nil, attachment_file_size: nil, position: 1, attachment_content_type: nil, attachment_file_name: nil, type: "Spree::Image", attachment_updated_at: nil, alt: nil, created_at: "2020-06-07 02:57:47", updated_at: "2020-06-07 02:57:47">, #<Spree::Image id: 2609446, viewable_id: 3996237, viewable_type: "Spree::Variant", attachment_width: nil, attachment_height: nil, attachment_file_size: nil, position: 3, attachment_content_type: nil, attachment_file_name: nil, type: "Spree::Image", attachment_updated_at: nil, alt: nil, created_at: "2020-06-07 02:57:47", updated_at: "2020-06-07 02:57:47">]
Minimum Order Quantity: 25
Free Domestic Ground Shipping on All Orders Over $100
The Leadership Challenge Workbook offers practical tools for applying The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership(R) in real-life business situations. As the companion to The Leadership Challenge, this workbook provides essential hands-on guidance for planning, implementation, people-management, and more. This new revised third edition has been updated to match The Leadership Challenge Sixth Edition text. It includes easy-to-use worksheets to simplify planning and collectively assemble into a clear blueprint for moving forward. By focusing on the notion of leadership development as a journey rather than an event, this interactive guide provides critical insight through a proven, systematic process.
Implementing big ideas requires skillful change leadership--and any successful, sustainable change begins with thorough, practical planning. This workbook helps you map out a plan and put it into action, with tools that help clarify your thinking and translate your big ideas into concrete strategies.
- Streamline planning with practical, efficient worksheets
- Assemble a blueprint for effectively implementing your ideas
- Improve communication, strengthen commitment, and build trust
- Adopt a systematic approach to leadership to continue producing exemplary results
The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership is a proven model backed by decades of research and data from over 4 million individuals. It is proven, practical, and evidence-based, and has helped leaders from around the globe improve their organizations' performance. With the need for quality leadership development at an all-time high, real-world application of proven models becomes critical; The Leadership Challenge Workbook gives you the hands-on tools you need to more effectively implement a robust, systematic approach.