- [#<Spree::Image id: 2201135, viewable_id: 4723560, viewable_type: "Spree::Variant", attachment_width: nil, attachment_height: nil, attachment_file_size: nil, position: 1, attachment_content_type: nil, attachment_file_name: nil, type: "Spree::Image", attachment_updated_at: nil, alt: nil, created_at: "2020-06-02 12:25:51", updated_at: "2020-06-05 05:30:05">, #<Spree::Image id: 2588330, viewable_id: 4723561, viewable_type: "Spree::Variant", attachment_width: nil, attachment_height: nil, attachment_file_size: nil, position: 3, attachment_content_type: nil, attachment_file_name: nil, type: "Spree::Image", attachment_updated_at: nil, alt: nil, created_at: "2020-06-05 05:30:20", updated_at: "2020-06-05 05:30:20">]
The Four Commitments of a Winning Team
by Mark Eaton
Minimum Order Quantity: 25
Free Domestic Ground Shipping on All Orders Over $100
Why do some organizations regularly outperform their competition? What’s the key to creating a united team that’s an unstoppable force in your market?
The answer lies in eliminating internal competition, people knowing and doing their job, and protecting each other. As a starting center for the Utah Jazz for over 10 years, Mark Eaton experienced the transformation of his team from cellar dweller to one with an extraordinary 20 consecutive playoff appearances.
In The Four Commitments of a Winning Team, Eaton shares the lessons he learned in his incredible journey from a 21-year-old auto mechanic to a record-breaking NBA All-Star, distilled into a simple but powerful plan of action. This book will help you—whether you’re a CEO, team leader, or individual—inspire, strengthen, and motivate your team to outperform your competition and achieve record-breaking success.
Praise for The Four Commitments of a Winning Team
Mark Eaton, a very BIG guy with an equally BIG NBA career, shares his BIG ideas for success in “The Four Commitments of a Winning Team.” Follow his simple game plan to build a dream team that can help you come out on top.
- Harvey Mackay, author of the #1 New York Times bestseller Swim With The Sharks Without Being Eaten Alive
The person you want on YOUR team is Mark Eaton. He epitomizes leadership and contribution. A scholar and an athlete, he is a role model for each of us. Whether in business, community or at home, The Four Commitments of a Winning Team are applicable and relevant. Well done, Mark, and thank you for who you are and what you do."
- Stedman Graham, Speaker Author and Entrepreneur.
Mark Eaton is not just a basketball player. He is an NBA All-Star basketball player who played on winning teams with winning All-Star teammates. Mark’s new book, “The Four Commitments of a Winning Team” explains how his dedication to excellence, team play, and attitude created his shot-blocking dominance and selfless team play. Mark’s story is both inspirational to all, and transferable to you. This book will change your perspective on relationships, personal dedication, and winning. BUY IT NOW!
- Jeffrey Gitomer, author of The Little Gold Book of YES Attitude
Best book on teamwork I have ever read. Mark Eaton is the perfect man to deliver it
- Rudy Ruettiger, Notre Dame Football Player, Motivational Speaker
Winning basketball player. Winning business person. Winning speaker. Winning person. Want to be a winner? Get this book.
-Sam Richter, Best selling author, speaker, entrepreneur, SBR Worldwide, LLC
I recommend The Four Commitments of a Winning Team to any business or institution that desires a more cohesive, productive work environment. All-Star Mark Eaton confirms that the spirit of excellence he demonstrated on the basketball court is embodied in everything he does, including this book.
- Richard Paul Evans, #1 New York Times bestselling author, Chairman, Christmas Box International
Mark Eaton has spent his whole life involved in teamwork, coaching, and winning. His book, The Four Commitments of a Winning Team is the most clear and concise prescription for excellence in leadership and teamwork available. Read this now and win!
- Benjamin Hardy, author of WILLPOWER DOESN’T WORK
Mark Eaton is a special human being and inspirational communicator, as anyone lucky enough to read The Four Commitments of a Winning Team will see. His biggest gift is not his height but his mental toughness, which is a skill that any teammate can develop -- no matter how short or tall you are.
- Pablo S. Torre, ESPN
The same way Wilt Chamberlain taught Mark Eaton about his role on the basketball court, Eaton teaches you about your role on your work team. The Four Commitments of a Winning Team is your playbook to becoming an All-Star team member who builds trust, earns respect and creates success.
- Shep Hyken, New York Times bestselling author of The Amazement Revolution