- [#<Spree::Image id: 3661943, viewable_id: 10731905, viewable_type: "Spree::Variant", attachment_width: nil, attachment_height: nil, attachment_file_size: nil, position: 1, attachment_content_type: nil, attachment_file_name: nil, type: "Spree::Image", attachment_updated_at: nil, alt: nil, created_at: "2021-08-24 19:15:56", updated_at: "2021-08-24 19:15:56">, #<Spree::Image id: 3661944, viewable_id: 10731911, viewable_type: "Spree::Variant", attachment_width: nil, attachment_height: nil, attachment_file_size: nil, position: 2, attachment_content_type: nil, attachment_file_name: nil, type: "Spree::Image", attachment_updated_at: nil, alt: nil, created_at: "2021-08-24 19:15:56", updated_at: "2021-08-24 19:15:56">]
Minimum Order Quantity: 25
Free Domestic Ground Shipping on All Orders Over $100
Discover your unique imprint for work that makes you come alive, fills you with meaning, joy, purpose, and possibility, then spend the rest of your life doing it.
We're all born with a certain "imprint" for work that makes us come alive. This is your Sparketype(R), your DNA-level driver of work that lets you know, deep down, you're doing what you're here to do. Work that motivates you, fills you with purpose and, fully-expressed in a healthy way, becomes a main-line to meaning, flow, performance, and joy. Put another way, work that "sparks" you.
Drawing upon years of research, experimentation, more than 25-million data-points generated by over half-a-million people, hundreds of deep-dive conversations with luminaries from science to art to industry and wellbeing. Award-winning author, serial wellness-industry founder, and host of the top-ranked Good Life Project(R), Jonathan Fields, and his team at Spark Endeavors, developed the Sparketype imprints and methodology that is the basis of this book.
SPARKED takes you deep into the world of the Sparketypes, revealing an entirely new depth of insights about what makes you come alive in work life, along with what empties you out and trips you up, so you can avoid those life-drains. You'll discover tons of case studies, stories, and real-world applications, creating a comprehensive guide to help you discover what you are meant to do and how to get started.
This book will help you:
- Discover, with far more depth, what sparks you, what drains you, where you stumble and come alive, so you can reclaim a sense of direction, control, and purpose;
- Understand the "real" reasons certain experiences, jobs, and roles leave you empty and know how to make things better, without having to endure big disruptive changes;
- Learn from real-world, relatable stories, case-studies, and data-driven insights
- Identify the action steps to begin immediately transforming the way you work and live.