- [#<Spree::Image id: 3662195, viewable_id: 12006484, viewable_type: "Spree::Variant", attachment_width: nil, attachment_height: nil, attachment_file_size: nil, position: 1, attachment_content_type: nil, attachment_file_name: nil, type: "Spree::Image", attachment_updated_at: nil, alt: nil, created_at: "2021-08-25 19:20:07", updated_at: "2021-08-25 19:20:07">, #<Spree::Image id: 3662196, viewable_id: 12006485, viewable_type: "Spree::Variant", attachment_width: nil, attachment_height: nil, attachment_file_size: nil, position: 2, attachment_content_type: nil, attachment_file_name: nil, type: "Spree::Image", attachment_updated_at: nil, alt: nil, created_at: "2021-08-25 19:20:08", updated_at: "2021-08-25 19:20:08">]
Hero on a Mission
Minimum Order Quantity: 25
Free Domestic Ground Shipping on All Orders Over $100
New York Times bestselling author Donald Miller shares the plan that led him to turn his life around.
There are four characters in every story: The victim, the villain, the hero, and the guide. These four characters live inside us. If we play the victim, we're doomed to fail. If we play the villain, we will not create genuine bonds. But if we play the hero or guide, our lives will flourish. The hard part is being self-aware enough to know which character we are playing.
In this book, Donald will use his own experiences to help you recognize if the character you are currently surfacing is helping you experience a life of meaning. He breaks down the transformational, yet practical, plan that took him from slowly giving up to rapidly gaining a new perspective of his own life's beauty and meaning, igniting his motivation, passion, and productivity, so you can do the same.
The lessons in this book will teach you how to:
- Help you discover when you are playing the victim and villain.
- Create a simple life plan that will bring clarity and meaning to your goals ahead.
- Take control of your life by choosing to be the hero in your story.
- Cultivate a sense of creativity about what your life can be.
- Move beyond just being productive to experiencing a deep sense of meaning.
Donald Miller will help you identify the many chances you have of being the hero in your life, and the times when you are falling into the trap of becoming the victim. He will guide you in developing a unique plan that will speak to the challenges you currently face so you, too, can take find the fulfillment you have been searching for in your life and work.