- [#<Spree::Image id: 2596466, viewable_id: 4028430, viewable_type: "Spree::Variant", attachment_width: nil, attachment_height: nil, attachment_file_size: nil, position: 1, attachment_content_type: nil, attachment_file_name: nil, type: "Spree::Image", attachment_updated_at: nil, alt: nil, created_at: "2020-06-05 21:02:57", updated_at: "2020-06-05 21:02:57">, #<Spree::Image id: 2596467, viewable_id: 4028431, viewable_type: "Spree::Variant", attachment_width: nil, attachment_height: nil, attachment_file_size: nil, position: 3, attachment_content_type: nil, attachment_file_name: nil, type: "Spree::Image", attachment_updated_at: nil, alt: nil, created_at: "2020-06-05 21:02:58", updated_at: "2020-06-05 21:02:58">]
Minimum Order Quantity: 25
Free Domestic Ground Shipping on All Orders Over $100
God doesn't pull back from your sharp edges. He pulls you close. In Embraced, beloved Bible teacher and bestselling author Lysa TerKeurst offers 100 devotions that will resonate with women in all stages of life by giving you a godly perspective on the issues you face each day.
A real embrace indicates an intimate level of closeness. It's not a high five or a casual handshake. The best kind of embrace is when someone we know deeply loves us, flings their arms wide open, and pulls us in close.
Through these 100 devotions, daily scriptures, and prayer prompts, you will be equipped to:
- Begin finding freedom from the struggles that have held you hostage by learning new ways to experience God's love.
- Surrender your deepest hurts by processing them in a godly way with Lysa, a friend who understands your pain.
- Hear the Lord speak intimately to your heart by learning how to seek His direction.
- Release the tension of wondering, If God is near why does He sometimes feel far away? by spending guided time with Him each day.
Embraced will be a treasured keepsake for you, and a meaningful gift for those you love, with:
- An exquisite cloth cover you'll want to leave out for others to see and for easy access
- Highly designed interior with Scripture, call-outs, and quotes
- Ribbon marker to keep your place
Our hearts were made for this kind of love and security, but for many of us, we know more about the pain of heartbreak and fear than the unconditional love for which we were created. In Embraced, Lysa shares her own struggles, doubts, and heartbreaks while pointing to the ultimate embrace: God opening His arms wide on Calvary through Jesus so that He could pull us close for all of eternity, welcoming us into the safety and hope of His grace, love, and embrace.Look for additional bestselling books from Lysa TerKeurst:
- Forgiving What You Can't Forget
- It's Not Supposed to Be This Way
- The Best Yes